Monday, October 17, 2016

Taylor Quinley Artist Post #10

Jason Weingart






The photographer for these photos is Jason Weingart. Jason hadn’t picked up camera until college. He discovered his love for storms in third grade. He almost got struck by lightening which caused him to teach himself how to predict the circumstances and perfect timing for these photos. He admits that most of his time is spent watching, waiting, and anticipating but it is worth it when it comes to capturing that final image. In order to capture these images he must have his camera on a pretty high shutter speed. If I had to guess I would also say due to the amazing detail in these images, his ISO must be pretty low as well. I think that these photos are amazing. I would love to try to capture images like these one day. The detail and timing is so great. For these pictures it is almost impossible to believe how great the timing is, especially in the first image. After going to his website and seeing the other pictures I am amazed. The detail in his photos his just incredible. I hope that one day I can take pictures as well as these.

No comments:

Post a Comment