Sunday, October 23, 2016

Taylor Quinley Artist Post #11

Francisco Diaz and Deb Young






There are two photographers for this project. They are Deb Young and Fransisco Diaz. The title of this project is called The Wandering Kind. This piece was personal to both artists. they both grew up around animals and they were both animal lovers. For this piece all of the animals were photographed in the wild were free to roam freely. They both went into local forests and photographed the animals that lived there. They intended to make this project look like a mystical storybook. I think that the pictures of the animals had to be taken with a relatively fast shutter speed. Based on the pictures shown it looks like they have completely stopped the motion of the animals. I also believe that they used a deep depth of field. To me these images look like they were drawn the amount of detail is amazing. The question that keeps going through my mind is how did they get the pictures to look like they were drawn. Overall I find this project to be incredible and I would love to see more of their personal work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment